LabVIEWForum.de - pls help

LabVIEWForum.de

Normale Version: pls help
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
a)Create a VI. Project3.vi that writes a 1-D array of three random numbers(between 0 to 100) and their average
every 1 second to a file Proj3data.dat continuously in ASCII format with one digit after floating point, for 10 seconds.

B) Build a VI Proj3databack.vi which reads the file you created (that is, Proj3data.dat). Get the original data back in an arry indicator.

pls send me:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @gmail.com
' schrieb:a)Create a VI. Project3.vi that writes a 1-D array of three random numbers(between 0 to 100) and their average
every 1 second to a file Proj3data.dat continuously in ASCII format with one digit after floating point, for 10 seconds.

B) Build a VI Proj3databack.vi which reads the file you created (that is, Proj3data.dat). Get the original data back in an arry indicator.

pls send me:
xxxxx @gmail.com

Guess no one here is willing to do your homework...
Hi

for me it is not clear what is your question
shall we write a program for you ?

And please tell us ypur LabVIEW version what you are using other wise we do something and you can not use it and we have some more work to do

Jürgen
yes it is an esy program pls urgent...

' schrieb:Hi

for me it is not clear what is your question
shall we write a program for you ?

And please tell us ypur LabVIEW version what you are using other wise we do something and you can not use it and we have some more work to do

Jürgen
lol

after getting flamed for this REALLY STUPID AND ALLMOST OFFENSIVE request at lavag.org you are trying to get "Help" in this forum?

as we said there:
if you need a ready to run sofware, please send your credit card information ...

thread closed.
Referenz-URLs