LabVIEWForum.de
How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant - Druckversion

+- LabVIEWForum.de (https://www.labviewforum.de)
+-- Forum: LabVIEW (/Forum-LabVIEW)
+--- Forum: LabVIEW Allgemein (/Forum-LabVIEW-Allgemein)
+--- Thema: How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant (/Thread-How-do-i-change-the-item-in-the-drop-down-list-and-furthermore-update-the-constant)

How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant - mexaviesta - 23.04.2014 13:30

hello guys,

I have a drop down list Control that is full of items. I would like to change the lables on these items at runtime, as i knew, i should use the Ring but not Enum, because we can't change values of enum at runtime.

Furthermore i want to creat a Constant from this Control (drop down list ) on the block diagram, but if i edit the item list of the Ring control, LabVIEW does not automatically update the constant to which it is linked.

how can I solve it?

Thx and Best regards

Di

RE: How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant - jg - 23.04.2014 13:50

Offtopic2
In accordance with the rules of this community tell us about your crossposts.

Greetings, Jens

RE: How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant - GerdW - 23.04.2014 13:53

Hi Di,

already answered in your crosspost in the NI LabVIEW forum…

RE: How do i change the item in the drop down list, and furthermore update the constant - Y-P - 24.04.2014 07:08

Und wenn Du schon "cross-postest", dann schreib' doch wenigstens in Deutsch, wenn Du schon aus Deutschland kommst.

Gruß Markus