INFO: Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies...
Cookies sind für den Betrieb des Forums unverzichtbar. Mit der Nutzung des Forums erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.

Es wird in jedem Fall ein Cookie gesetzt um diesen Hinweis nicht mehr zu erhalten. Desweiteren setzen wir Google Adsense und Google Analytics ein.

Antwort schreiben 

2 Axes and 2 cursors

Wenn dein Problem oder deine Frage geklärt worden ist, markiere den Beitrag als "Lösung",
indem du auf den "Lösung" Button rechts unter dem entsprechenden Beitrag klickst. Vielen Dank!

04.05.2006, 09:42
Beitrag #1

munec Offline
LVF-Neueinsteiger

kA

2 Axes and 2 cursors
Hi,
Im using a graph with different signals. My problem is, that i want to use 2 cursors but each one should be refered to different Y axes, so one cursor for the right side and one for the left one.
I just get the 2 cursors, but they are always refered to just one axis.
can someone help me please :roll:
thanks
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
04.05.2006, 11:36
Beitrag #2

oppossom Offline
LVF-Gelegenheitsschreiber

6.1:7.0
kA

Oesterreich
2 Axes and 2 cursors
Hi!

Talking about a waveform graph:
With the property Cursor / Cursor Plot you're able to assign a cursor to another plot.
If your second waveform is assigned to the 2nd plot too, the y axis scale for the cursor will be the same as for the graph.

I don't really know if its possible to use both scales without using more than one plot, you have to try this...
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
04.05.2006, 12:36
Beitrag #3

munec Offline
LVF-Neueinsteiger

kA

2 Axes and 2 cursors
thanx but I have just tried it and i didnt get it to work.
I have a maximum of 70 curves, and i used minimum 3, but i choose which ones to be displayed. So the cursor i need, has to be frei and not refered to any plot.
If I use the property you mentioned, the cursor works just for one curve and not for the others, that's why the cursor has to be refered to the axis and not to a specific plot.
15.05.2006, 11:30
Beitrag #4

munec Offline
LVF-Neueinsteiger

kA

2 Axes and 2 cursors
HI,
thankx oppossom, you just gabe me another idea.
I solved the problem using one free cursor and one cursor attached to a plot. I didnt know that you can use a cursor for all the plots (70 in my case). All the plots have their own skale, so it not a problem any more..

thanks..
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Themen Verfasser Antworten Views Letzter Beitrag
  Eine Liste aus X-Cursors erstellen kellycarter 3 4.249 15.06.2010 15:58
Letzter Beitrag: kellycarter

Gehe zu: