INFO: Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies...
Cookies sind für den Betrieb des Forums unverzichtbar. Mit der Nutzung des Forums erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.

Es wird in jedem Fall ein Cookie gesetzt um diesen Hinweis nicht mehr zu erhalten. Desweiteren setzen wir Google Adsense und Google Analytics ein.

Antwort schreiben 

OPC UA Comparing two waveforms read from separate files

Wenn dein Problem oder deine Frage geklärt worden ist, markiere den Beitrag als "Lösung",
indem du auf den "Lösung" Button rechts unter dem entsprechenden Beitrag klickst. Vielen Dank!

14.05.2016, 19:30
Beitrag #1

pato7 Offline
LVF-Neueinsteiger

EN

OPC UA Comparing two waveforms read from separate files
Hello Guys,
I created a sine signal at my OPC UA server and I am reading that signal at my OPC UA client. I plotted the signal at both , the server and at the client. My task now is to compare the two signals and make sure that the data is transfered as fast as possible so when I am sampling I wont miss any data. Maybe OPC UA is not the best toolkit to do fast sampling but I want to test its limitations and work on it at its best.
I am attaching my files here, where you can see what did I write so far. I need help comparing the two waveforms. Since there is time difference between the two waveforms. I need to compare them in a separet VI. And should calculate the offset in order to make for that time difference and be able to compare the two signals. Comparison according to (Sampling rate, frequency, phase difference, noise). I am supposing that the comparison would be done in a separate VI and the result can be sent to the OPC UA server to update it.
So I am considering the signal generated at the server is IDEAL and I'll compare the signal at the client to it. And I need to measure the %error between them.
Please excuse my level of programming. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
ELias

Angehängte Datei(en)
15.0 .vi  clientWaveform.vi (Größe: 34,67 KB / Downloads: 186)

15.0 .vi  Serverwaveform.vi (Größe: 78,95 KB / Downloads: 197)
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
Anzeige
15.05.2016, 12:25
Beitrag #2

jg Offline
CLA & CLED
LVF-Team

20xx / 8.x
EN

Franken...
Deutschland
RE: OPC UA Comparing two waveforms read from separate files
Offtopic2
CROSSPOST: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/OPC-UA-C...-p/3295455

Gruß, Jens

Wer die erhabene Weisheit der Mathematik tadelt, nährt sich von Verwirrung. (Leonardo da Vinci)

!! BITTE !! stellt mir keine Fragen über PM, dafür ist das Forum da - andere haben vielleicht auch Interesse an der Antwort!

Einführende Links zu LabVIEW, s. GerdWs Signatur.
16.05.2016, 14:03
Beitrag #3

jg Offline
CLA & CLED
LVF-Team

20xx / 8.x
EN

Franken...
Deutschland
RE: OPC UA Comparing two waveforms read from separate files
And another cross-post: https://lavag.org/topic/19613-phase-diff...wo-signals

Jens

Wer die erhabene Weisheit der Mathematik tadelt, nährt sich von Verwirrung. (Leonardo da Vinci)

!! BITTE !! stellt mir keine Fragen über PM, dafür ist das Forum da - andere haben vielleicht auch Interesse an der Antwort!

Einführende Links zu LabVIEW, s. GerdWs Signatur.
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Themen Verfasser Antworten Views Letzter Beitrag
  Probleme beim Arbeiten mit Waveforms - bitte um dringende Hilfe Lydia 4 4.021 16.12.2011 10:43
Letzter Beitrag: Lydia

Gehe zu: